Conditions Of Sale
- All orders to Allegro Garden & Leisure Ltd by the Customer are
subject to the approval and acceptance by Allegro Garden & Leisure Ltd.
- Allegro Garden & Leisure Ltd will endeavour to meet delivery dates
but shall be under no liability of any kind if it fails to
meet any such dates.
- Any discrepancies on deliveries must be notified to the
company within 24 hours.
- Products are sold on a "out right sale" basis only.
Company Representatives do not have authority to uplift
goods without the written permission of the Management of
Allegro Garden & Leisure Ltd.
- Minimum carriage paid order (excluding Wicklow Wood) is €400 ex VAT.
Orders below €400 will be subject to a carriage charge of €60.
- Minimum carriage paid order for Wicklow Wood stock is €500 ex VAT.
Orders below €500 will be subject to a carriage charge of €60.
- Seed orders carriage paid is €65 ex.VAT.Orders below
€65 will be subject to a carriage charge of €7.50.
- Allegro Garden & Leisure Ltd invoice by case, unit price shown in
this price list is a guide only. RSP shown is to be used as
- Payment of invoice is due in full 30 days from the end
of month following the date of the invoice.
- If the customer shall fail to make payment on the due
date, Allegro Garden & Leisure Ltd may suspend further deliveries,
without further notice been given.
RETENTION OF TITLE
The ownership of all goods shall remain in Allegro Garden & Leisure Ltd
, until such time as all debts due to the company from the
customer shall have been paid.